5 Winning Fantasy Football Tips 2022
- Don’t Listen to the Consensus Rankings
- Aim High on Depth of Charts
- Balance Your Rosters with Risk and Security
- Go Robust RB
- Anticipate and Be Confident
Follow these winning tips and get that 16 Rounds draft solution to dominate your leagues.
1. Don’t Listen to the Consensus Rankings
Listening to mainstream consensus fantasy football rankings will help you lose your leagues. You cannot take these rankings seriously. The same guys telling you to draft Cooper Kupp as the 1st WR off the board are the same people that told you to draft Robert Woods ahead of Kupp last year.
2. Aim High on the Depth Chart
Always target the volume getters and aim high on the NFL team depth chart. This year for example Drake London is ranked below Hunter Renfrow. This goes back to my first point, and that is not to listen to the consensus rankings. Renfrow is a WR3 while London is the clear guy #1 on his time at the time of this article.
Remember to aim high on the depth charts.
3. Balance your Roster with the Risk and Security
Make sure you get your secure volume getters early and make sure you get those risky picks later.
4. Go Robust RB
I say this all the time. Load up on the most scarce position and get WRs later Tons of depth if you wait.
5. Anticipate and Be confident
Mindset and confidence is key to winning your leagues. Believe in yourself and your picks.
Enjoy this full fantasy football podcast below: