Waiver Wire Week 3 Pickups. Make sure you target some of these guys and address your needs.
- Justin Fields – Andy Dalton being banged up gave an opportunity for Justin to get on the field. He didn’t perform well but if you need a QB might be worth a stash.
- JD McKissic – Finished 7th amongst RBs in Week 2. He will be a pest moving forward if you are an Antonio Gibson Owner. Worth a pick up if he is available in your leagues
- Michael Carter – He is heating up and saw 11 attempts for 59 yards and averaged 5.9 Yards, Per Carry
- Rondale Moore – Too many targets in Arizona and he had a boom week with 24.4 PPR fantasy points. I doubt this will continue but worth a look if you need an extra WR to roster.
- Cordarrelle Patterson – He finished 4th in fantasy points amongst RBs this past week. Could be worth a roster spot and has some upside. I was never sold on Mike Davis. This could be good.
- Sony Michel – He is a waiver wire week 3 pickup but should be on rosters anyways. He is the most talented RB on the Rams in a run-heavy potential offense.
- Henry Ruggs – Will he stay consistent is the big question here.
- Quintez Cephus- This guy came out of nowhere and Goff seems to like him. Worth a pick-up as he could be the #2 behind Hockenson for targets and volume.
- James White – I don’t get excited here but RB depth never hurts.
- Peyton Barber – He really sucks and will be riding the pine when Jacobs comes back.
Just make sure you do not overpay for any of these guys. There is some upside with certain players here. Watch the video for more details. Also, make sure to always look at what your team needs and focus on your weaknesses and look to improve that.
Subscribe to this #1 fantasy football podcast to dominate your leagues.