Last min draft-day fantasy football advice direct from the Counselor. Make sure you implement these strategies in your draft this weekend!
Fantasy football draft day weekend is finally here and the Counselor gets you prepared to dominate your leagues. There is some last min tips and tricks here you must take in before you enter your drafts. First and above all you need to grab that 16 Rounds draft solution. This will save you a lot of time and headaches in your draft this season. You will have a major competitive advantage over the competition. Get it here: https://thefantasyfootballcounselor.com/16-rounds-draft-kit/
As far as advice goes here are some solid tips. Of course, make sure you watch this video to understand in more detail.
- Go Robust RB. Load up on those running backs early because it is the most important and scare position in fantasy football.
- Secure and Ace QB in your drafts. You want to make sure you have an ace because the can really anchor your roster.
- Wait on Tight end
- Wait on Quarter back
- Balance your roster with upside and more secure players
- Look and study depth charts. You want to make sure the players you get are going to get the volume
- Remember to be confident and be prepared for everything
I have full faith that if you have been subscribed to my podcast and listening to my content you will dominate your drafts this season and many seasons to come. Become the lion in your league and understand that many players and league mates will be drafting like the sheep. You have the major edge over everyone if you just listen to these rules and get that 16 Rounds draft solution. Good luck to your league mates because they will need it to beat you.
Subscribe to this #1 fantasy football Podcast to dominate your leagues. Follow FTFN for all the latest news and analysis from the top YouTubers on the planet.